UNSW welcomes applications for a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW.
The University offers for these scholarships and awards will be awarded to eligible students on a competitive basis using your application for admission to UNSW.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UNSW, Sydney Australia
Host Institution(s): UNSW, Sydney Australia
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee & Stipend of $10,000 – $20,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
UNSW Scholarships for International Students | DETAILS
Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
- International Student Award
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025)
- UNSW Law & Justice International Award (PUCA1028)
- Australia’s Global University Award (PUCA1026)
- UNSW Global Academic Award (PUCA1027)
- Future of Change Scholarship (UGCE1283)
- Future of Change Schools Excellence Bursary (UGCA1594)
To be eligible for UNSW Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have bachelor degree certificate
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the scholarships specified in this section, applicants must complete and submit an application for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 2, 2023 (PUCA1029).
By applying for PUCA1029 you will be considered for any scholarship in this list that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023